Thursday, July 25, 2019

On Guard Essential Oil Blend


On-Guard is probably my MOST favorite oil blend there is. I use this one every day. It has so many great uses and it is very effective. Here are the ways that I use it.

IMMUNE BOOSTER - As one of dōTERRA's best-selling blends, the On-Guard blend is a highly effective immune support. dōTERRA On-Guard can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function and support healthy cardiovascular function.   This is one that I NEVER leave home without. It is my GO-TO. Last year flu season hit HARD in the office I worked in and it didn't hit once, twice or even 3 times, it came in and took over in 4 waves for about 6 months. Meanwhile I was using On-Guard on the bottom of my feet daily and I never got sick, AT ALL and I was pregnant. I can't promise that you won't get sick, but I can tell you that my husband JUST had the flu and I still haven't been sick. dōTERRA On-Guard is an effective alternative to synthetic options for boosting the immune system and protection against environmental threats. That said, I still support getting a flu shot.



CLEANING - This is one that can be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner. To make your own household cleaner use a 1:1 ratio of white vinegar and water and add 20 drops of On-Guard in a glass spray bottle. We also have this as a foaming hand wash in our house. It smells amazing and I can actually get my teenage BOY to use it without being told... as much. I love that I know my family is getting an immunity boost and clean hands!

SANITIZER - To use this as a sanitizer place a drop on your hands and rub together as a hand sanitizer. I never leave home without this. I actually have this in a Sanitizer Spray Bottle (thank you dōTERRA) and I carry it in my purse. It definitely comes in handy when people want to hold the baby. I also brought this to the hospital for when people came to see baby and of course wanted to hold my baby - the "Hanitizer" (as my niece and nephew call it) was very helpful.

SKIN - Add to fractionated coconut oil to use directly on the bottom of your feet in the morning to boost your immunity all day. Confession, I put 2-3 drops in my teen's shoes… He has orthotics and frankly THEY STINK because they don't breathe much. I have found that I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone, or at least take one down a notch. I know that he will absorb the oils into his feet throughout the day and thus get some immune boosting and the essential oils will also help to keep his feet from stinking so much. It's a win-win.


TRAVEL - If you travel often, you know that it is prime time to pick up a bug. I place one drop on my tongue before entering the plane and one drop every two hours. I also place one drop on tongue after being in large groups. I have also used the beadlets for this.

ENERGY - When diffused, dōTERRA On-Guard helps to purify the air, and can be very energizing and uplifting.


If this sounds like something you would like to try, feel free to message me or you can click HERE to purchase On-Guard Essential Oil Blend





To view the entire On-Guard Product Line click HERE


If you would like to learn more about essential oils, please fill out either of these surveys and I will response accordingly.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Send Me A Message

Name

Email *

Message *